- Varenyamfarms.com is a website operated by farmers and selling farm produce, primarily fruits, which are perishable products. You understand that these fruits cannot be stored beyond a certain time limit. Hence any return is bound to kill the quality of the product. Hence, as a policy, we do not accept returns, for all products. Exception here are cases where you receive damaged, pressed, squeezed or crushed consignments. In such cases, you may return the consignment, provided you give us a call or send us an email when such consignments reach you. The numbers to call in such cases are any one of +91 – 9727899105 / 0260 – 2432410, the email id to send an email to is firstname.lastname@example.org and the Facebook page Varenyam Farms.
- As a policy, orders once placed and paid for will not be cancelled. We may, at our sole discretion, consider postponement of your order, provided we get your update soon enough and operationally we are in a position to do so.
Replacement Policy For Bad Mangoes:
- We, as a farmer body, are committed to give you the best fruits and complete returns for your every rupee. We hope you understand that these are naturally grown fruits and no one can fathom nature. Mangoes/Chikoos are delicate fruits and they may likely get impacted by unruly weather. Hence, at time mangoes/chikoos may go bad from inside or outside.
It will be unfortunate if you receive such mangoes/chikoos, but you need to understand that we will remain committed to you. Please be assured that we do not pack bad mangoes/chikoos while we are shipping to you. Hence, we do give replacement for bad mangoes/chikoos.
- We offer free replacement in two very specific cases, subject to specific conditions which are as follows:
Damaged Fruits: Though in rare cases, but at times, the courier travel may damage the fruits by the time they reach you. In such a case, the box used to send the fruits to you will be damaged too. If you encounter such a box, we will offer you replacement for such bad or rotten fruits, provided you inform us via call or email within 6 hours of receiving such consignments, and send us pictures of the damaged fruits and box within 12 hours of receiving such consignments. The numbers to call in such cases are +91 – 9727899105 / 0260 – 2432410, the email id to send an email is email@example.com.
Bad or Rotten Fruits: Though in rare cases, but at times, fruits that look perfectly good from outside, may be bad or rotten from inside. You understand that this is nature and not a man made product and we cannot, in spite of all efforts, say for sure what is inside the fruit. If you encounter such fruits, we will offer you replacement for such bad or rotten fruits, provided you inform us via call or email within 6 hours of receiving such consignments, and send us pictures of the damaged fruits and box within 12 hours of receiving such consignments. The numbers to call in such cases are +91 – 9727899105 / 0260 – 2432410, the email id to send an email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the whole consignment turns out bad, we replace it. For handful mangoes/chikoos, we will send you discount codes of the value of the bad mangoes/chikoos, which you can use on your next order.
- Refunds Policy:
- In the event we are not able to provide you a replacement, for reasons including but not limited to season ending, not enough production, lack of service of courier, etc, we will issue you refunds for the amount you have paid us. Wherever possible, the refund will be given to the same payment source where the payment was made from. If that is not possible, refund will be issued to a bank account, the details of which will be asked from the email id which was used to place the order. The refunds will be remitted to your accounts after the end of the mango/chikoo season.
- You are aware that the mangoes/chikoos that we send to you are sent by third party courier companies and they are the best in their work. You are aware that when we dispatch mangoes/chikoos to you, they go out of our control and should reach you as soon as possible for them to remain their best. We send you a ‘shipped’ update to as soon as they are taken over by the courier company and it is your responsibility to ensure that you or someone will be there at the given address to receive the box. This replacement and refunds will not hold good in the case that they have reached your city, but the delivery to you is delayed because you were unavailable, did not answer the call, or requested a later date for delivery. You understand that mangoes/chikoos are perishables and delaying delivery is likely to hasten their perishability. Hence, we will not be liable to give any replacement or refund in such a case when the status check with the courier company shows that later delivery was requested.